After you place an order for a Rocket Bunny Pandem aero and complete your order by submitting payment for the shipping fees, we will then send you an email with the tracking information. If it is by Fedex or DHL, it will be in the form of a tracking number that you can check online on the respective shipping company's homepage.
If it is a larger item, like a full kit, or even a bumper, you will get notice of a Truck Freight Pro#. (The truck freight company assigned my vary, but we will provide you with a link to track the shipping progress.). Once the shipment reaches your city, a representative from the truck freight company should contact you by phone to arrange a delivery date and time window.
* IMPORTANT *
When receiving your shipment, please be sure to follow the instructions [shown in yellow in enclosed photos (color may vary)] on the outside of the box, before you sign for the shipment:
* INSPECT IMMEDIATELY * (before you sign for the shipment)
Inspect for VISIBLE DAMAGE
- It is your responsibility to note any damages on all copies of the freight bill
- It must be signed by Driver and Consignee (Recipient)
- Take detailed pictures for your records (from many angles)
Inspect for CONCEALED DAMAGE (after accepting delivery)
- Open all packages to verify all parts are accounted for and check for concealed damage. (Packing List Available Upon Request)
- If there is damage, you MUST contact the Shipping Carrier within 48hours of delivery and request Carrier Inspection (contact information can be found on the Freight Bill)
- Keep Carton (box) and all packing material. DO NOT remove merchandise from the delivery premises before the Carrier Inspection is made.
- Retain Copy of Inspection Report
** All shipments are insured with the carrier and that it is the receiver’s responsibility to note damages at time of delivery. GReddy is not responsible for shipping damages
Finally you may email firstname.lastname@example.org details of your shipment and Carrier Inspection with photos.
Large Truck Freight Shipping Image Examples: (typically 79"x29"x23" but size may vary depending on contents.)