GReddy "Medium-dish" Sport Steering Wheel - Online Store Exclusive
next shipment coming soon.
16600001 - GReddy 3-Stripe 47mm-dish Sport Steering Wheel
* New and improved fine grain leather for better feel and grip.
* New larger black GReddy "bubble" Horn Button
* Revised Centering stripes and "euro" cross stitching
* Improved Spoke finish with subtle embossed GReddy logo
* Ideal for use with optional GReddy X Works Bell RapfixII Quick Release (here)
Color : Black Leather
Shape : Round
Material : Black Leather w/ Yellow, Teal & Navy Centering Stripe
Stitching : Trailing Stitch/Neighbor Stitch (Overlapping Black)
Stitching Color : Contrasting Yellow, Teal, & Navy
Diameter : 340mm
Dish (depth front to back) : 47mm (deep dish)
Spoke : Black almite anodized three-spoke design
Grip : Ergonomic 27-30mm (with shallow finger groves on the back side)
Embossed : GReddy logo - center spoke
Horn Button : larger black with GReddy horn logo
Mounting hole pitch : "Import 6-bolt" PCD=70mm
also includes Horn button cables, 6 tapered-head Allen bolts, nuts
and allan L-wrench
NOTE *Use of this hub will also require an application-specific adapter steering wheel boss for your vehicle (sold separately - i.e. HKB, Momo, Sparco, etc...)
* It maybe illegal drive a vehicle, originally equipped with air bags on public roads, please check your local laws before purchasing.
GReddy Steering Wheels were developed and tested though our GReddy Racing pro-drift and TRUST Racing Team programs. As with drifting, tuning enthusiast admire style as well as function. GReddy Steering Wheels provide the driver comfort, enhanced steering feel and improved interior styling. The contrasting GReddy Yellow, Teal and Navy-Blue colored stitching to the black leather rim and anodized black spokes speak of our racing heritage, while 340mm diameter and medium wheel dish provide comfort for everyday driving. Included with each wheel is tapered bolts and a GReddy horn button. A wheel hub adapter is required and the GReddy Steering Wheel is compatible with most common "import" hub adapters.
Japanese Homepage: www.trust-power.com
USA Homepage: www.greddy.com